Bling It On!

Everything Bling under the sun, especially gizmo bling!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

What's Bling Anyway?

We all know what bling is, right? It's like the Supreme Court's definition of obscenity: you "know it when you see it." Especially if it catches the sun!

This is bling

I personally love exploring my local flea market / swap meet or shopping eBay for stuff like this.
Blinged hair clip
Sometimes you can find something really nice at a great price. We all know that's the best kind of bling.

They're a little heavier than most, but I love these crystal hair clips. When you're wearing these they bring sparkle to your hair, draw attention to your head. And they work great as hair clips too. What more could a girl ask for?

I always look for the best quality crystal. For me, that means genuine Swarovski leaded crystal, the real deal, baby. If you want to know why, I'll blog more about that topic sometime.

This is bling:

Bebe butt bling
A lot of girls are wearing butt-bling and boob-bling these days, thanks in large part to designers like bebe. Go bebe!

And who hasn't seen all the different rhinestone T-shirts, for bridesmaids, or just because? You can even have them custom made with your favorite expression, zip code or whatever.


This is definitely bling:

A princess and her tiara
Some people think bling's a new Paris Hilton thing. There is nothing new about bling, as every princess who ever went to a ball knows. Bling's been around a long time. And I'm not talking about gangsta bling-bling.

This diamond and pearl tiara was made for Dutch royalty in 1839. Sweet. Me, I'll have to settle for a crystal rhinestone tiara, and my other blinged accessories.



My favorite bling of all:

Phone photo
Easy. Hands-down: Gizmo bling! Blinged cell phones and accessories are timeless ways to express your personality, be a diva, draw some fun attention. Whenever I'm on my blinged Razr I always get stares and nice comments from people.

Bling is the new Black!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home